Saturday, February 9, 2008

taking a minute...


so an early update, because I work today 4-10 and won't have time to post.
Im leaving for the gym in a few minutes then coming home and cleaning the cars.
So yesterday me and my parents went to Lakeland. 
{Southeastern University} to pick up Michelle's car
it needs like an oil change, and stuff. 
So we go up there, and not to down Lakeland or
{southeaster} but that is my least favorite place,
i've decided for now, i had never been there before.
Its like ghetto south. I could not live there.. 
there's {nothing} there, [nothing]. 
i would GO insane. really. I would.
We also got [lost] on the way up{?}.
bah, we had no idea where we were. 
freaky. It turned out to be an ok trip though.
my parents are cool:)
something else?
I'm getting a new car this week, 
I'm excited. Its like something I picked.
it excites me.
Although its going to be weird not driving
the car i've been driving, i [certainly] like
the one I'm getting much better, but its different.
something new. 
alrighty' friends going to the gym, 
come visit me at work later:)
..see everything yourself:)...



No comments: