Friday, February 1, 2008

cherries and syrup:)


so I wrote this extremely long post yesterday. 
and it deleted itself {{ with accidental help from me}}
. oops... I hate when that happens.
so i'm about to attempt to remember 
{{everything}} I wrote yesterday.
Today though. Seems like it's going 
to be a stressful day for some reason.
We have someone coming to do something
at our house. and blah. 
on the other hand I'm about to 
leave for the gym, then grab some food at 
[Ada's]. Then later I think we may be going 
to look at cars. The car i've been driving basically
wasn't for me. I mean it was something to use.
its complicated. i can't explain. But I'm not 
a car person at all, i'd rather live somewhere an walk.
BUT unfortunately walking around Fort Myers 
doesn't get me all that jazzed. so alas I need a car. 
 my own car {{possibly}}.
Lets see what else is there to post on this lovely thing. 
if it { I} don't delete it this time. 
I work tonight which should be ok. 
I only work 6-10 so thats not bad.
I work with fun people. so it should be ok.
well. this is it. seems like it'll be a long day.
more post to come.
... see everything yourself ... 
Kris

No comments: