Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fat Tuesday..


So its Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday in New Orleans today. 
happy but {{sad}}. I wish I was there. I miss it. 
I watched some stuff about it on the news at the gym.
home. haha.

the rest of the day has been o.k. 
my moms sick, so that stinks.
hopefully she'll feel better soon. 
:)
I was suppose to work tonight but then
someone is covering for me. SO
I don't work again until {saturday}
then, I'm looking forward to Sunday:) 

Saturday, I enjoy who I'm working with. 
it makes the night easier if you work with fun 
people:). Course, everyone at Cold Stone is fun :D

So Dr. Oz is on t.v. today. I'm most likely the 
only person my age going to watch it, but I am.
I love that. ha..

So this is it {{for now}} 
i'll post again . later . 
have good days.


Kris

No comments: